Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Holy Car

I've been doing a lot of driving lately for school. I have one class a week in Harriman which is about 45 minutes away. When I signed up for the class, I really wasn't looking forward to a lot of driving. (I've been spoiled with a 10 minute commute until now.) Now, I have a different opinion about the long drives. I look forward to them now! My commute to class has become such a wonderful time for me to spend with my Jesus. I'll usually listen to some music and worship. But, today especially, God visited my little car. I don't know what it is about being in my car, it's become kind of like a prayer closet to me. Thank you, God, for teaching me that I can be with you anywhere at any time. It's so comforting to know that there is nowhere on this planet that's too far out of God's reach. I'm so blessed to have a Daddy like Him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment